The Baby Therapy Centre (BTC) is an Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Centre and a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO). We provide developmental screening, surveillance and therapy for babies and toddlers who are typically developing, premature, at risk for or have been diagnosed with a developmental delay, syndrome or neurological condition. Our focus is on assessing and managing babies from birth to thirty-six (36) months of age.
BTC DAYCARE CENTRE
At the BTC Day Care Centre, we provide a stimulating environment for babies who require additional developmental support. The Day Care is run by our Registered Professional Nurses and trained Assistants. All our team members are trained in basic life support and first aid, tracheostomy care, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) feeds as well as Tiny Handz signing system. In addition to an individualised stimulation program, our therapists also run daily stimulation groups to encourage social participation and -involvement.
Our services include:
- Music Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Day Care for babies who require additional developmental support
Our family-centred approach includes:
- Individual therapy sessions (either a multidisciplinary, trans-disciplinary or inter-disciplinary approach).
- Parent and caregiver training and education.
Our therapists have experience in assessing and managing the following conditions:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neurological conditions (acquired and congenital)
- Congenital Syndromes
- Developmental delays
- Feeding difficulties and disorders
- Genetic disorders (e.g. Down Syndrome)
- Sensory processing disorders
- Speech- and language delays
- Visual impairment