The Baby Therapy Centre (BTC) is an Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Centre and a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO). We provide developmental screening, surveillance and therapy for babies and toddlers who are typically developing, premature, at risk for or have been diagnosed with a developmental delay, syndrome or neurological condition. Our focus is on assessing and managing babies from birth to thirty-six (36) months of age.
Our services include:
- Music Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Day Care for babies who require additional developmental support
Our family-centred approach includes:
- Individual therapy sessions (either a multidisciplinary, trans-disciplinary or inter-disciplinary approach).
- Parent and caregiver training and education.
Our therapists have experience in assessing and managing the following conditions:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neurological conditions (acquired and congenital)
- Congenital Syndromes
- Developmental delays
- Feeding difficulties and disorders
- Genetic disorders (e.g. Down Syndrome)
- Sensory processing disorders
- Speech- and language delays
- Visual impairment