Are you suffering from sleep deprivation because your baby will just not sleep through the night? Have you tried everything and reached the end of your tether?
Then this book is the book you’ve been waiting for. Written by the acclaimed authors of Baby Sense, it offers the same simple, sensible solutions to ensure you and your baby will get a good night’s sleep by establishing healthy sleeping habits.
Learn to set the stage for sleep with
- realistic expectations
- appropriate sensory experiences during the day
- the right sleep zone
- the elimination of hunger or medical reasons for night wakings
- healthy and sufficient day sleeps
- good sleep associations to prime your baby for independent night soothing and teach him to re-settle by himself
- solutions for separation issues.
In addition, Sleep Sense offers an age-related troubleshooting section where desperate parents will find quick fixes. The Sleep Sense approach to sleep coaching is gentle and based on the natural and age-appropriate capacity your baby has for self-calming or soothing, and for separation from you.